What's New at Cats Exclusive:
December 2, 2014
EXTENDED HOLIDAYS FOR THE ADOPTION CENTER! We will be open on the following Sundays from 11am to 4pm:
- December 7
- December 14
- December 21
Low-Cost Veterinary Services
An appointment is required. There is an additional fee for walk-in appointments.
- Spay Surgery - $75
- Neuter Surgery - $60
- Vaccines - Starting at $10
- Other a la carte services!
CLICK HERE to view our prices!
Our clinic also offers:
- Wellness/Preventative Healthcare
- Geriatric Health Screening
- General surgeries: Dentistry, Amputations, Cystotomy...
Vaccines & Other services
Spay & Neuter Prices
Safe time at the clinic by pre-filling your Registration Forms, click HERE!
Adopt from us!
- Adult cat (over 9 months) - $75
- Kitten - $100
**Adoption fees include spay/neuter, shots up to their age, de-flea, de-worming, and feline AIDS/Leukemia testing, and a bag of Science Diet Adult or Kitten food.
To pre-fill out your adoption application, click HERE!
CLICK HERE for details on our new building fund!